Mississippi exonerees Kennedy Brewer and Levon Brooks, who together served 30 years of wrongful imprisonment, were released in 2008Learn More
Dedicated to exonerating the wrongfully convicted and committed to criminal justice reform in Mississippi.
Currently Working On
- Retrial of Leigh Stubbs’ and Tami Vance’s case.
- Administrating DNA testing in three post conviction cases
- In process of filing motion for DNA testing in a DATE case
- Seeking DNA evidence in 3 cases
- Waiting for DNA results in 2 cases
- In process of filing for post conviction relief in MS Supreme Court in a murder case